(1) User Manual:
Chapters 1, 2, 9 and 10 are specific to the KNK Zing. Chapters 3 – 8 are Make The Cut only and will be useful to all owners of Make The Cut software.
(3) Getting Help:
If you have a problem with your new KNK Zing:
- Please refer to Appendix B in the user manual first. It answers the most commonly asked questions.
- If you still need help, we urge you to contact your dealer.
- If you cannot reach your dealer, you may post here or at one of the support forums listed below or contact KNK USA directly.
(4) User Forums and Groups:
(5) Latest Recommended Settings:
IMPORTANT: These settings should be used for the initial tests. Adjustments may be necessary based on the condition of the blade, variations in the material, humidity, condition of the cutting mat, blade tip height, etc.
(6) MTC Support:
- To download the latest version of MTC, register your activation pin, or retrieve your registration number, click on this link.
- To view free videos for learning MTC, click on this link.
- Support groups and forums for Make The Cut: