I want you to know about two new Digital Die Cutters now being sold by Accugraphic Sales: the 15″ ACS Falcon with 1200g of cutting force:
and the 24″ ACS Eagle, with a WHOPPING 1500g of cutting force!
I haven’t previously mentioned them because I’ve been busy completing the User Manual for these two new machines and introducing rhinestone applications to the KNK world. But now I’m ready to add the ACS to the line of cutters that I sell on commission with Accugraphic and note that I will be providing the same high level of technical support for ACS Systems that I give to my KNK customers, with additional hours of free training to help make the customers successful:
(1) Setup and installation and learning to cut, by phone/VNC… up to 90 minutes long
(2) Additional phone/VNC classes, whenever you need them, to cover any additional ACS topics of interest. Please refer to Current Specials, as well as, the Comparison Charts to see what each cutter package includes.
(3) You receive a certain number of the KNK Studio videos I sell in my store for free – again please refer to Current Specials, as well as, the Comparison Charts to see what each cutter package includes.
(4) I have a Yahoo group for my own customers called I Love KNK… you get invited to join that group
(5) I’m typically available 7 days a week by email, so you can always email me privately with any questions and I’ll respond within 24 hours… although usually MUCH sooner than that! : )
(6) And, finally, I help my customers with any designing needs… you get stuck on a file… you can just email it to me and I’ll tell you what you need to do.
These cutters come with ACS Studio and 10 rhinestone fonts. The software is dongled and contains an extra rhinestone designing feature (compared to KNK Studio) for filling images in any of 6 pattern choices.
If you visit Accugraphic’s site, www.knkusa.com, you’ll see that they are also now offering the current KNK Maxx models, packaged with the new ACS Studio, for those customers primarily interested in using the Maxx for rhinestone applications.
Please feel free to comment or post questions here OR send them to me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide to purchase a cutter from either KNKUSA (ScrapbookDieCutter) and want my support package, then please notify me in advance of your purchase, and I can let Accugraphic know you will be my designated customer.
I’m really excited to be expanding my horizons with these new cutters and helping those who will be using them in both business and hobby activities.
Glad you got it figured out! 🙂
The same mat that came with your Eagle is sold here: http://knkusa.com/?shopp_category=knk-maxx-accessories
And the blades are sold here: http://knkusa.com/?shopp_category=knk-maxx-blades
I just commented here, but I figured out my problem. We just recently replaced our carrying sheet and it looks like the one we have (which is just a standard selfhealing mat) is too heavy. I tried cutting the design with the old mat and everything lined up fine.
I do have another question though.
Since our old mat is in poor condition where would I go to buy a new one that will work with the ACS Eagle?
Also, do you know where I would go to buy new blades for the ACS Eagle?